Do you like the idea of a gray dining room ? Halfway between white and black, gray is often considered a neutral color fade color.
In reality, the gray is not in the strict sense, a color. This shade however deserved to be soft and soothing. Its advantage is that it is all-purpose and can be combined with almost any color. Indeed, it is a neutral color that blend well with almost anything. To finally get to an interesting and successful visual effect, it must be careful not to abuse it. In large quantities, the gray will bring your room interior room to a bland and melancholy universe.
- 1 Dining room in gray and white minimalist style
- 1.1 Dining room with dining table and chairs gray
- 1.2 very original decoration for dining gray
- 1.3 Dining room with gray carpets and hanging lamp design
- 1.4 Dining gray and luxurious room
- 1.5 Dining room in an industrial style
- 1.6 Dining room open to living with gray elements
- 1.7 harmonious interior
- 1.8 Dining room with dark gray curtain and luxurious fixtures
- 1.9 minimalist style interior
- 1.10 Vintage interior that blends delicately blue, gray and brown
- 1.11 Dining room with walls painted in light gray
- 1.12 Dining room with walls painted in dark gray
- 1.13 white with gray interior elements
- 1.14 Dining room rustic style
- 1.15 Dining room with gray wallpaper in gray and white
- 1.16 Walls and gray chairs
- 1.17 room interior room in Scandinavian style
- 1.18 rustic wooden table
- 1.19 Luxurious dining room with dining table design
- 1.20 furnished and decorated dining room with search
- 1.21 Wooden chair with gray lining
Dining room in gray and white minimalist style
The palette of gray extends from light gray to dark gray. There is also the pinkish gray, green and blue. For an inside dining elegant and stylish, it can be combined with black. Combined with white, it will give a minimalist side to your interior. The gray to accentuate the intensity of warm colors such as yellow, orange and red. There are shades of gray blue very close. Finally, this color allows many blends. To effect a "sea" you can marry a gray faded blue palette of green water. Its neutrality makes it universal. If you like good gray and you have decided to decorate or furnish your dining room in gray, lofts fifty visual examples of dining gray.
Dining room with dining table and chairs gray
The example below shows an original idea for decorating your dining room gray. The wooden table aligns perfectly with these decorative elements inspired by Asian art. The five paintings represent a surreal chase scene.
very original decoration for dining gray
The one and only element in this gray interior carpet. The walls are painted in soft pink. The black chairs nicely contrast with the white table and the soft colors of the walls and wood floors. The suspended luminaire design is a decorative element in industrial style. This entire interior is decorated with flowers for a fresh touch.
Dining room with gray carpets and hanging lamp design
The inside dining room mixing different shades of gray. The walls are painted in light gray paper with geometric patterns, the table is a dark gray. The floor mat following the round table. plush chairs and hanging lamp rajoutent a touch of luxury, while the small flower decoration recalls the beauty of spring.
Dining gray and luxurious room
This open dining room to the living room is an industrial style. The kitchen furniture is white. It contrasts well with the dark gray soil. The surface of the table and chairs are white. They blend well with the legs of the table in light wood. The decor is minimalist.
Dining room in an industrial style
Dining room open to living with gray elements
Dining in white, black and gray industrial style
Large dining room with large dining table black